Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the customer to the Seller/Benny’s Bowl on the Benny’s Bowl website. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged in transit
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was received
Return could also result in refund of money in some of the cases.
We encourage the customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case the customer orders a wrong item, Benny’s Bowl /seller shall not be entitled to anyreturn/refund.
The following RULES apply to this Policy:
- Certain consumable items will not be returned or refunded, the list of such items include in case the seal is found to be broken. The list of such items includes food, grooming products, supplements, dog apparel, beds, car seat covers etc
- In case of damaged or any missing product the customer needs to raise the request within 24hours from the time of delivery. Once the customer has raised the request, he/she needs to provide a visual proof (an image) of the damaged product to Benny’s Bowl within 3 days from the time of delivery.
- All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
- In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the customer, customer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the customer’s account.
- Refund will only be processed after a quality check of the product by experts of Benny’s Bowl
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to:
Bennys Bowl Private Limited
AGF-10, Dilkhush Industrial Estate, GT Karnal Road, North West, Delhi – 110033
The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s). Typically refunds are processed in less than 10 working days but in case of payments by Cheque or DD, it may take a few extra days for the cheque to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account, once you deposit the cheque.